Monday 3 September 2007

Skin Score on Fashion World

Hi people, I'm so happy to hear that Tao has added my little blog to to the roll. I have started this blog not too long ago, inspired by the Savoir Hair blog. With all the fashion on here, I felt there was missing a blog that specializes in skins, just like Teagan and Laynie do for hair.

I do not pretend this blog to keep up with all the new releases in skin land, nor do I want it to be the wiki of SL skins. I just want to write about them and maybe help you discover something that you would otherwise overlook. I'll try to be as objective as possible. If a skin surprises me, in a positive OR negative way, I will tell you.

Here are the shortcuts to previous entries:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow newbie to the fashion planet thingie!

HeatherFev21 said...

ooooooh, so many times have i considered this, what with my over 6000 skins LOL, I look forward to seeing your stuff on the feed :D

Milla Michinaga said...

Same as Willis! I've missed serious reviews of skins since the lovelies over on Linden Lifestyles stopped providing them. Good luck and welcome! :D

Catero said...

Phoebe, I hope you'll also include coverage of some men's skins somewhere in the pages of this blog as well.

Great idea. Good luck.

Phoebe Quinnell said...

Wow guys, thx so much for your words of welcome. Willis, if ever you feel like contributing, after you have welcomed your youngest into the world.... by all means, let me know.

Catero, same goes for you.... I do have plans for male skins, although I so need to build a collection. If in the mean time you feel like contributing, be my guest!!

Teagan Blackthorne said...

Hi, there, I look forward to reading more on skins. Enjoy.

Laynie said...

Wow!! I love comparing skins, even though I'm so picky about my own. You're doing such a good job with this!!