Wednesday 19 September 2007

Special Skin Deals

Down Time Wednesday (DTW)... so what does a girl do to satisfy her SL fashion hunger? Scroll the blogs!


There are 2 good skin deals I picked up from Fashion World : Tuli Asturias is considering leaving the prices of her skins down at L$ 500 for series 1 and L$ 850 for series 2 and would like to hear what YOU think of that... as if you are going to protest against cheaper and gorgeous skins..... Read more about it here and leave your comments for Tuli. Being DTW I have not been in world to check if the prices are indeed still at this level, but from the blog I guess that, for at least the time being, they still are... so grab your chance. These are skins which, I must confess, are not yet in my collection (did you notice the "yet"?) But they do look so yummy from the photo that I feel the urge to go get some when SL is back up.




In a comment on a comment on her blog Sachi Vixen announces that during next weekend, when Adam 'n Eve will celebrate the opening of the re-build of the shop, she will put the Aphrodite and Cleopatra skins to L$ 100. No, I'm not kidding... read Sachi's comment here. After the weekend she will retire these lines and start to expand her Aphrodite 2 line with new make ups. I'd say that is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss. This opening is going to be very promising anyway, with lots of music, a scavenger hunt on Saturday and a old shop closing down sale on Sunday afternoon.
No SLURLs today, I might add them later though. Have a great Wednesday and smile... it makes the world so much nicer.

1 comment:

Tuli said...

Actually the idea behind the request for comments is, would you be angered if the sale turned into a permanent thing, if you had bought skins under the impression that it was a sale and prices would be back up. I've seen it happen before.