Wednesday 5 September 2007

Adam 'n Eve - Pandora 2

Some time ago I was over at Calla and saw an absolutely stunning Tigerlily Koi on a vendor ad wearing a skin from Adam 'n Eve. This reminded me that the skins that Sachi Vixen makes are indeed of a flawless perfection, and that my dears, is an understatement.


The skin looks buttery soft and I have never been able to spot seams in any of the skins that Sachi has released. I really wonder why other skins, that are less perfect and often cost more, get so much attention, while these skin ranges go by relatively unnoticed. Adam 'n Eve has a large loyal clientele, but they are probably just not shouting what they are wearing all the time like we bloggers do ;-P.







Face: The face is creamy softness, no hard lines to be found. Soft eye shadows and velvety lips are the characteristics of the Pandora skins I have. The eyebrows are meticulously drawn, maybe a bit too meticulously for my own taste, I just like them a bit bigger and less styled, but with the special eyebrow shape that you can make in the hair part of the appearance sliders, you can tweak them into your form of choice. I know many people like them pointy, I think it makes me look like a cartoon, so I keep them fairly low but arched. The nose and the ears are wonderful and the face has just the right highlights to give you that healthy glow.





Torso:Pandora looks pretty well trained. Her bone structure is well defined like she has a natural low body fat percentage and her abdomen has a hint of muscle isolation...... I refuse to call it a 6 pack, because I think that looks not so good on a woman and this is not too much work out effect. The shading around the breasts is quite strong, but not unnatural. One of things I like best in Pandora's body is the belly button. I just think it's so cute. The bits are definitely there on this skin, but it's modest. When you buy Pandora, you get 2 versions of the skin, one shaved and one trimmed version. Pandora being Sachi's skin of choice, she decided to give Pandora a tush all for itself. No other Adam 'n Eve skins have this cute ass. It looks perfect including the tiny cleavage. Spine and shoulder blades were updated this spring, and they look better than ever.


Arms & Legs: Let it be said, I think no one makes better feet than Sachi in SL. She puts so much attention into them and I happily wear sandals with these feet. The legs over all look very good, including some well defined knees. the arms have a hint of elbow drawn to them, and the hands look as good as the feet with the subtle shading on the hands that indicates the tendants and knuckles. I like the buffed nails on Adam 'n Eve skins, although I also like playing around with some of the lovely mani- and pedicures that Sachi has made


The Adam 'n Eve shop at Genesis is soon to be replaced by a totally new one and Damen and Sachi have been quite busy with that lately. All skins are being rebranded so that they will look edgier and more seductive on display. Pandora is on sale fore L$ 1800 for a 2 pack (read 4 considering the shaved and the trimmed version), and they come with complimentary, mani and pedicures, several prim eyelashes (long, short and tintables) and a skin illumination system.

1 comment:

sachi Vixen said...

What a lovely review! Thank you for your kind words. :)