Thursday 13 September 2007

Entice @ Nora and New Skins, But When???

Bad, bad Sezmra Svarog.... After having tortured zee boyz last fall.. winter and spring in anticipation for her update of the male skin line, right now she is well on her way doing exactly the same with us girls.. giving us preview after preview of the sweet new Samantha faces, but never the notice attached that she actually released them. Sezmra's RL is keeping her from it... Yeah.. RL is a pain in the pixelated butt... I know, and anticipation can be so good... but I want those skins!!!!




Face: In the meantime I thought it would be nice to draw your attention to the current skin line at Nora BodySkins. It turns out part if that line has been retired already to make space for the new skins. But I happen to like them a lot. Entice women is about the softest skin I have ever seen. No hard lines whatsoever in this face and body and it makes you look very feminine I think. They come in 9 different skin tones, from the gothic white and porcelain to the most exotic darks. My fave skin tone at Nora is the Almond. Wearing Almond Mauve here. It has that perfect slightly sunkissed look, and since these skins are moddable, you can adjust the colour if the skin to your own preference. What really struck me about these faces are the eye make ups that are just so lovely, and... don't laugh... the nose..... it's is just one of the most perfect noses I know. I adore that shading!




Torso: softness, softness, softness... the skin is creamy and velvety, and the shading indicates just a very healthy, but not athletic body. The collar bone has a highlight that is very natural to me.. actually, the entire collarbone looks highly realistic. The more I look at breasts... and yes I do look a lot at breasts lately, the more difficult I find it to pass my opinion on them. Maybe the breasts are the part I like least in this skin, because of the rather firm shading underneath them that compared to the rest of the shading is really quite strong. When you buy this skin it comes in a shaven and trimmed version. I tend to like the trimmed pube versions of SL skins better than the Brazilians, but that is because of the amount of detailing that a lot of skinners put into the kitty which for me is not so attractive. Not that a trimmed carpet really covers it, but oh well.. it's all just a matter of preferences. The back of this skin is good, not very detailed, but it has decent shoulder blades and a cute tush.


Arms & Legs: with all it's softness, Sezmra did a fine job on the arms and legs of the entice skins. Knees and knee pits are there, the feet look decent although the nails look a bit long to me, as in stretched over the feet. On the arms there is a hint of elbow and the finger nails look good to me. Not overly present, but then again, the only thing really very outspoken in this skin is the eye make up, so the nails combine well with the rest of the skin.


Entice women skins are being sold for L$ 1,000 for a single and L$ 2,200 for a 3-pack.


And just because I started off talking about the upcoming new skins, I took the liberty of putting one of the photos from Sezmra's blog here:

yeah.. definitely must have them...... NOW Sezmra!!!!








No comments: